3-day Retreat for Women led by JAC Patrissi — 22–24 June, 2018
Happy and Hard-to-Fool
Practicing Power and Discernment in Your Relationships
Growing A New Heart is now accepting reservations for its 3-day retreat in the United Kingdom. The retreat fee of £390 includes all activities, shared meals, and lodging. This is an extraordinary opportunity to explore the nature of human relationships and make yourself a stronger, more successful partner and self-advocate.
Learn principles and tools to prepare you for happy and fulfilling relationships. Learn when to work harder, and when to stop working so hard. Together we let go of the messages that don’t serve us, and embrace the power of our wisest, most joyful selves in loving connection to others. This workshop is helpful for young women new to intimate partnerships, and for more mature women who are sorting through their relationship histories. The skills we practice will also strengthen your family and professional connections. If you have been in any kind of relationship with family, friends or intimate partners who have unresolved trauma, mental health issues, untreated addiction, or chronic immaturity, or who have been emotionally or physically coercive or abusive, this retreat will be especially helpful to you.
This retreat will help you:
- Build relationships that are clear, satisfying, and mutually loving
- Learn how to insist and why
- Know when to stop trying and why
- Gain supportive connections
- Support other women in your community
Friday, 22 June (5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Saturday, 23 June (8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Sunday, 24 June (8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
£390 (includes all meals and accommodations)
Registration Deadline: 15 June, 2018. Limited space available.
(Please use form below to reserve your place.)
JAC Patrissi has been crafting creative solutions to relationship trauma and abuse for 29 years. She works as a couples’ counselor and trauma clinician and is author of Should I Stay or Should I Go: A Guide to Knowing If Your Relationship Can—And Should—Be Saved. (Penguin/Berkley 2011)
About The Inn:
Renovated in 2007 Puckhams offers luxury spacious accommodation, furnished in a classic contemporary style for up to 12 people. Rooms have high ceilings, bright walls and modern facilities.
- Built: 1900
- Accommodation: 5 Bedrooms (sleeps 12)
- Facilities: 3 reception rooms, open plan kitchen/dining/family area, garden, internet, flatscreen tvs, dvds, sky and more .
- Getting there: 3 hours drive from London, Crewkerne mainline station 18 mins away.
- Light and Warmth: Flooded with natural light, open fires, aga, underfloor heating
- Nearest town: Beaminster 1.5 miles
- Nearest Beach: 20 minutes drive